Friday, October 26, 2007

Corrupting the Youth

I'm conducting a presentation tomorrow at the College Media Advisor's convention in Washington, DC. The conference is not geared toward advisors, as one might suspect. Instead, it's for students who work on college publications, including newspapers and literary journals.

My presentation, which is titled "Keeping the Dream Alive," is supposed to give students ideas about how to stay involved in the literary scene after they graduate. Starting a press is one way, I guess.

I'll let you know how it goes.

--AB

2 comments:

Mag Field said...

Did you come up with the title?

RED MORNING PRESS said...

Thank you for asking. As a matter of fact, I had nothing to do with the title of the session. I really do think it should have been called "Corrupting the Youth."

--AB